Holiday Gift Guide: Sixty-Vines
Since April, the sustainable-first restaurant has been asking guests to recycle corks at their nearest Sixty Vines. In return, guests received a taste from the tap. Corks were then recycled and shared with local artisans who handcrafted a variety of items to be sold exclusively online. All proceeds from the ecological initiative will benefit a fund that supports wine country around the world in times of need.
Sixty Vines has launched its e-commerce site featuring the new cork products! Whether you’re at home on the couch or enjoying a tasting in Bordeaux, it’s always wine o’clock somewhere with these handmade items:
- Watches (rose gold or gold): Cork Watch from the Somm Collection. It’s the sustainable way of knowing when happy hour begins!
- Coasters (set of six): A set of six Cork Coasters in a black and white marble print.
- Wine Tags: A pack of 24 cork wine tags. A sustainable way to gift this holiday season!
- Cork Passport Holder: Cork Passport for when it’s time to take an Italian summer trip to the Chianti region.
- Cork Wine Tote: Cork Wine Tote that holds up to one 750-milliliter bottle of wine, lined and opens from the front.
- Cork Wine & Cheese Tote: Cork Wine & Cheese Tote that holds up to two 750-milliliter bottles of wine. Includes plastic glasses, a cheese board, cheese knife and wine key. The perfect accessory for your next picnic!
- Cork Journal: 5×7-inch Cork Journal with ribbon bookmark and elastic strap to keep all of your wine tasting notes safe.